Welcome to Sulphur Springs Valley Electric Cooperative
Thank you for your interest in working with us.
Please click on the menu above to Search For a Job.
SSVEC is the largest electric cooperative in Arizona with over 52,000 members. We are a fast growing cooperative that has implemented several innovative steps to save our members millions of dollars. Some of these steps include becoming a partial requirements member of our Generation and Transmission, negotiating a 50 year military privatization contract, securing a Smart Grid grant worth $15 million, increasing joint use revenues by 5 times, buying out our RUS and implementing competitive bidding among mortgage lenders.
SSVEC has employees working out of Sierra Vista, Willcox, and Benson, AZ. Each of these communities has unique offerings. However regardless of the community all members of the SSVEC family are entitled to the following benefits:
- Competitive pay rate
- Comprehensive benefits package
- 100% medical coverage for employees (70% for dependents)
- Generous Education Assistance Program
- Two part retirement program
- 401(k) with employer match
- Employer funded pension plan
- Health club reimbursement (50%)
- Employee Purchase Program
- Top notch employee training programs
- Apprenticeship program approved for VA benefits
- Engineer in Training (EIT program)
- And others!